Stress Less – Uni Print is here!Posted: November 23, 2012
Uni Print provides external management for a wide range of products produced outside of the University.
Our range of digital printing products and bindery services, including professional DVD and CD duplication, and wide format poster printing is complimented by a full suite of subcontracted products and services from the University’s list of preferred suppliers.
Uni Print manages a wide range of external products and services including:
- Medium and large run offset printing
- Pull up banners
- Direct mailing
- Personalised/variable printing documents
- Myriad of finishing services i.e. embossing, celloglazing, die cutting etc
- Various bookbinding methods i.e. case binding, perfect binding (paperback style), burst binding etc.
The ‘Custom Order’ facility on Uni Print’s online ordering system PrinterFace has also made the process much easier for customers. This workflow allows you to attach your print file and all of the job specifications.
Uni Print will search for the best possible quote and then manage the ordering, production and delivery processes.
All costs will be logged to your speed type account so there is no need to request an external order from PFS or approve vendor invoices.
For more information contact:
- Manager Print Services – Robert Jack x28967
- Team Leader Uni Print – Devan Ganesh x56729
- Customer Service Officer Uni Print – Leah Aristidis x55274