Popular software now available for Griffith staffPosted: November 19, 2013
The wait is over! The long-awaited Adobe Creative Cloud products have arrived at Griffith.
Software Services released the Creative Cloud Applications last week. This much anticipated software is now available under Griffith’s Adobe agreement. There are a few changes to how Adobe software licenses normally operate, so take note.
All Adobe software covered under our Enterprise Agreement will now be supplied on a subscription basis only. Software Services can no longer purchase perpetual licenses for most Adobe software.
The following Creative Cloud applications are now on offer as prorated subscriptions:
1. Are you a staff member of INS, QCA, the School of Humanities or the Griffith Film School?
- These areas already contribute to the Adobe Enterprise Licensing Agreement, and have the “Master Collection” of Creative Cloud applications, including Acrobat XI available at no charge.
2. Acrobat XI Subscription: $60 per year
- **SPECIAL OFFER!** Upgrade your existing Acrobat license to an Acrobat XI subscription for half price! Offer available until close of business 23 December 2013 only.
3. Creative Cloud Application Subscriptions: $160 per app per year
- Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Extension Manager CC, Dreamweaver CC, Flash Professional CC, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, Speedgrade CC and Prelude CC
4. Master Collection CC: Need 3 or more Creative Cloud applications? Consider the Master Collection CC suite for $360 per year (includes all the above apps).
These products are available for Griffith-owned assets only. To get a quote on adding your school or division to the Enterprise Licensing Agreement (ELA), or if you need more information or have questions contact Software Services on x53939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To order the software, use the Software Request website.