Happy Holidays!Posted: November 27, 2013
Information Services wishes you a safe and happy holiday season!
What a year it’s been for both Information Services and Griffith University as a whole. Information Services has enjoyed a number of achievements this year, particularly those highlighted below:
- The opening of the G11 Learning Commons on the Gold Coast
- The Unified Collaboration project – nearly 2,000 video phones already rolled out
- Griffith’s research data guidelines released and met with international praise
- The Research Survey Centre celebrated its 1000th survey
- Corporate Archives and Records Management Services (CARMS) joined INS
- Numerous successful upgrades to Learning@Griffith
- Griffith’s wireless network was significantly expanded and experienced increased utilisation
As we move into 2014, and the University continues to focus on its IT 2020 and Griffith Online strategies, we look forward to bringing you all the Information Services news from Griffith’s library and tech experts.
Have a safe and happy holiday season and keep your eye out for INSight edition #17 hitting your inbox at the end of January. Happy Holidays!