Eliminate your office fax spamPosted: February 21, 2014
Save time, paper and the environment by following these simple steps to eliminate fax spam.
Fax spam wastes your time identifying and removing it from the trays on your MFD and also wastes paper and university resources, which is not good for our sustainability goals or our environment.
If you want to control fax spam, Uni Print can set your MFD to convert all incoming faxes to a selected email address. From there it can be viewed and then either archived, deleted or printed at your choice and convenience.
If you want to reduce your department’s waste please contact one of the following teams who can arrange to attend and set up your MFD:
- Library and IT Help Desk x55555
- Uni Print Nathan x55274
- Uni Print Gold Coast x28205
For stand-alone fax units you can add the fax number to the Australian Government’s Do Not Call Register by visiting https://www.donotcall.gov.au and following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Select online registration
- Step 2: Select business fax number(s)
- Step 3: Enter the details including the authorised officer details (an authorised officer is an Administration Officer, Department or School Head)
For more information contact Uni Print.