Get set for even more collaborative toolsPosted: May 26, 2014
Staff who’ve received their new video phone are already saying that it has reduced the need to travel between campuses for meetings…but did you know that there are other collaborative tools coming your way?
By the end of 2014 you will have access to a wide variety of collaborative tools. You should expect to see:
- a web based video and audio meeting service .… using a tool called WebEx
- a softphone on your computer .… using a tool called Jabber
- access to a virtual meeting .… via a single phone number
- a video phone on your desk .… that lets you connect to all of the above!
Keen to find out more?
You can learn more about these tools by visiting the Unified Collaboration project website, where you will find information such as:
- UC Collaboration Toolkit …. what are these tools?
- Why Unified Collaboration? …. what does this really mean for you?
- Deployment Schedule .… when you can expect your new video phone?
If you would like to talk with the Unified Collaboration project team members please email email@example.com.