How to access more than 20 Adobe products!Posted: February 2, 2016
No need to crack open the piggy bank! Griffith staff now have access to Adobe Creative Cloud Applications without yearly subscription fees.
You can request an annual subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Apps which includes access to more than 20 Adobe products, such as Adobe Acrobat DC, InDesign, Photoshop, Muse or Edge Animate. Or you can request access to the individual Adobe apps.
- Go to the Griffith Portal
- Click Computing
- Click Software
- Click Software Request
- Click Buy Software
- Search for enterprise apps
- Click the product name
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
Think Adobe Creative Cloud isn’t relevant to you? Think again! One of the apps in the suite allow you to ‘to add or edit text in a document’s original font—even if document is a scanned image made from a book printed in an old hot-metal font that doesn’t exist on any computer’ (PC Mag Australia, 2015).
Acrobat DC is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. With powerful new capabilities and a stunningly simple user experience, the new version allows you to:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, comment, and sign with the new Acrobat Reader DC mobile app. And use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents as naturally as any other file with revolutionary new imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically (Adobe Acrobat DC, 2016).
For any queries about Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Apps including Adobe Acrobat DC, please contact Software Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone x53939.