Register now for Open Repositories 2017Posted: May 3, 2017
Would you like to know more about the open access repositories that hold your research publications? Attend the Open Repositories (OR) 2017 Conference that runs from Monday 26 June to Friday 30 June 2017 at the Hilton, Brisbane.
Griffith University, along with the University of Queensland (UQ), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), is hosting this year’s OR Conference.
The Conference brings together users and developers of open digital repository platforms from higher education, government, galleries, libraries, archives and museums.
It provides an interactive forum to explore the global challenges and opportunities facing libraries and the broader scholarly information landscape.
And we think the conference program this year will be of particular interest to academics and researchers here at Griffith University. Here’s a selection of presentations listed in the preliminary program that may be beneficial:
- Repository Metadata Network Visualization: Contemporary Canadian Art Publications
- Towards effective research recommender systems for repositories
- Using WordPress to Contextualize and Publish Digital Repository Content
- Supporting Tools in Institutional Repositories as Part of the Research Data Lifecycle
- Research Offices As Vital Factors In The Implementation Of Research Data Management Strategies
- Towards Researcher Participation in Research Information Management Systems
- A new approach for measuring the value of big data and big data repositories
- Making an Impact: The recording and capture of Impact-generating activity and evidence at the University of Glasgow
- How to Speak Business Case
- OSF and Fedora: Removing the Barriers between Preservation and Active Research
- Scholix Framework: Building a Bridge Between Research Data and Publications
- Moving data around: Integrating repositories with research workflows for curating and publishing data
Registrations will be open until Monday 19 June. Register now!