Update your reading lists in time for Trimester 2Posted: June 7, 2017
Conveners, it’s that time again! Check your reading lists are ready for the start of Trimester 2!
If a digitised reading is required for Trimester 2, then simply re-request it by selecting Request Digitisation.
The How-To-Guide on Digitisation shows the four easy steps required when requesting or re-requesting a digitised book chapter or journal article.
Do you have a Trimester 1 Course Reading that is not appearing in Trimester 2? Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Trimester 1 Reading List
- Click on the title of the Reading
- Click Add to My Bookmarks
- Go into your Trimester 2 Reading List. The Reading should appear at the top of your list
- Drag it into your Trimester 2 course
The Add to My Bookmarks button is a useful tool also if you are looking after multiple courses. It means you only have to bookmark a resource once.