New Interlibrary Loan Request form and website

New interlibrary loan request form and website

Did you know you can request books and articles from non-Griffith libraries?

That’s right! You can borrow items from other university libraries, council libraries, hospital libraries, government libraries, and almost any other type of library you can think of.

The process has always been pretty simple. You just have to be a Griffith staff member, or postgraduate student and submit a request using our online form.

If you’ve ever requested an Interlibrary Loan (ILL), you’ll know just how easy it is. But we have made some changes recently.

The Library has changed its ILL request form and website. This is due to improvements to underlying systems that will be taking place over the coming months.

To request an interlibrary loan, head to the new ILL website. If you have requested but not yet downloaded items from the ZPortal, please do so before 31 August 2017.

For further information, please contact